Budget 2011 from ST Pix on Vimeo.


Life should be as easy & smart like Lego
where complex matters are expressed in cheerful style;
where war of words could be saved
and time spared for better play.

Life should be as free.

Wee in the colours
be as smart as Lego;
for its bricks are atoms
and its molecules are wonders.

Via play and fun,
it creates its own universe
that defines a unique legacy
redefines innovation
recreates a united world.

Life should be creative
where different people meet
without self inflicted paranoia or prejudice
that makes the world a divided place.

Lego, I admire your wicked brilliance
for you dominate the world without a winch.
in both happy & dire times.

For you, like me;
play is fun
and fun is cute.
Life's a peach with roses bedded in your yard
'cos you've fully understood the quotient of the
human mind!
-- Karen Fu

PS: Generally I like the budget and I wish I have a play in it too. Adios for now!! For change has come.



0 comments: