Happy Elephant.

Done this during lunch for fun. It was so fun I wasn't exactly having my lunch that much. Probably the idea of Order Within Chaos has been sitting in my mind where societal change has gone into different aspects of chaos in human relationships with nature and other living beings. There is no immediate solution to all those because people and surroundings are getting more complicated that we need to seek order within chaos. Sustainable answers need to be found in the process of the mess that has been piled overtime. I add in vibrant colours for hope and vitality for promise. I don't think we have to be pessimistic about the future if we choose to. I have seen the elephants standing along Orchard and thought I would like to have a go. Then someone said there is still one template I could use. I did see the Facebook Fan page but didn't think I had any time. When I finally did just today, I'd thought I had fun anyway. I see if I can do another few when I get my chores done. Merry Christmas and have a tidy plan  and ride off the chaos! Best. Karen Fu.

0 comments: