Clever User Interface Sony Alpha NEX-5

I was introduced to this digital camera just today & I loved it very much mainly for its fine fit in users' hands. Also liked how my hands could fiddle around the gadget & changing parameters on the camera with great ease. The LCD lens allow you to shoot and view comfortably at difficult angles. What attracted me most is its compact size that shows little compromise to professional photography. I also tried shooting a simple video and the quality was truly amazing -- at HD level. Sony hasn't been a household name for solid top class photography. But with this product in place, it seems like another worthwhile contender in the market that has solid substance apart from a solid style!

It is exactly the kind of gadget that people would love -- taking great pics without the hassle and bulk!

Posted via email from Daring to Posterous-ly Change

0 comments: