Isolated Buildings

Excerpt from :
Isolated Building Studies: Revealing Meaning Through Recontextualization

The Isolated Building Studies are the visual confluence of my interests in urban dynamism, socioeconomic
inequality and photography. By using uniform composition in photographs of buildings with no neighboring structures, I hope to draw attention to new ways of seeing the common impact of divergent investment processes on urban communities.

I was looking at my contact's pictures when I saw this site on this visual research of isolated buildings. Very interesting. In a densely populated country like Singapore, this is almost be impossible though I do see a rare few (usually very bog houses/mansions) on isolated hill top/elevated land. Enjoy !


reference:

Flickr : http://blog.flickr.net/en/2009/05/18/isolated-building-studies/

0 comments: